Friday, December 12, 2008

my 18th Bday.... what a wkend!

Well, finally i'm gettin around to updating... Wow! I'm truly sooo blessed!! I've got such an Awe-inspiring, omnipotent, huge God!!! But He still cares about having an intimate relationship w/ me?? It boggles my mind!! I can only say THANK YOU!! ....U know...... i love life! living, loving... what more of an oppurtunity could i ask for? ...Well i wasn't gonna have a preachin service...so i'll tell you a little belatedly about my wkend. well i got to sleep in on sat(my Bday) for starters. so that was cool! then by lunch two of Sarahn i's friends(Beth n Faith Heagy) came down from the north. We went skating n played hockey in the afternoon... so cool!! Then on Sun. at lunchtime, neighbors n friends partied with me! Then in the afternoon us youth went to Sarah's.... and i had a bunch of friends over..... we played some hockey in the freeeezing wind! But it was so totally worth it! then came pool, rouny-towny ping pong, and watching the guys hilariously roll out pretzels for supper!! They were actually really good...and of course they wanted the credit!! Anywayz....i had a blast... so props to all who came... and thanks for the thoughtful cards n gifts.
As for today... snow day!! so i didnt have to work, n mom n dad left for pa... so i'm lazying around!! So with all this time on my hands... i'm uploading a bunch of pics.... Tomorrow i leave for pa too.... for a family Christmas dinner, ivan n i will be home late cuz we gotta do chores on sun morn.... such is farming.... but its all good.
Well, i'll check in with ya later... Drive safe all you New Yorkers!!
me w/the gorgeous cake Tammy made
Eddie n Carol gave me 5 lbs of olives!! Thank you sir!! props to you guys!!

sis n MR murphy!;)


The other Esther.. definately the sweetest one!



becka...

Maryrose, beth , n faith (umm, maryrose...what shall i remind u of?? playin pool till 11 and what are you not good at??... eh..hemm..!!!!;-P


Ivan... ever the teacher...
Esther... lookin' good..


Ok, here are the mighty pretzel rollers!!


Leroy n Dan... Lee had the honors of sizing the dough...


ivan


Darwin..

Esther decided to help the guys out...

Tim

George- havin issues with stickyness!


Almost done...

This is me gettin ready to throw the empty pepsi jug at Lee.... who was the culprit for drinking it! You'd think he'd at least not smile about it!!

Tim making a shot

don't know what this was about, but it looks interesting enough!

Me.. gettin ready...
What happened??!! I hope it went in!!;)

George... obsessed w/ his hat! i thot it actually did work for him...
This is Mon morning.. sarah, me, and beth.... with sarah's 3 babysittin kids.. they're the cutest!























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhhhhhh.....ahem.....not good at? :D I kept checking up on your site to see in just what way you would remind me. ;) Love it! And love you too!
Maryrose

Norm and Barb said...

Like I said on Facebook... I love George's hat! :) Im so glad you had an awesome B-day.

Anonymous said...

So awesome to see the pictures again! Glad your getting into updating this thing. ;-) Looks like your birthday was tops!