Monday, December 15, 2008

"Christmas Shoes" !!!!;-)

And here they are......
No... certainly not!! where are the heels??!!:) Actually, these belong to....
.....this weird guy!!!:-P Who is generally, NORmally, known as, George!:) ...Barb impulsively decided to take a pic of them...so i copycatted.. Anywayz...I had a perfectly delightful wkend! Saturday in pa with cousins was great fun!! Ivan and i got home around 11 that night and had the house to ourselves. Then church on sun and lunch w/ friends. Then scurried home and did chores in time to leave to meet Barb, Terri, Maryrose, n George to go to a "Christmas Shoes" dramatized musical. it was fantasticly done!! i was moved to tears... Well then after that came Starbucks!!! oh yeah! so we got our coffee n hung out there till the idea of eating food kept getting mentioned in our conversation!! so we headed to burger king.... and stayed late to be sure!! twas the best night i've had in a loooong time!! So Props to best friends!!:)
Cutest Tt!!

Ivan n the weird guy again...

Burger King..here we are...
fries!!!

much laughter!!

Maryrose n George..... you're so cute girlfriend!!

Tt n bobbi... love this one!

Yeah.... Ivan!

Barb...refusing to pose!! 1 minute, eh?

more laughter!!:)
Thanks again Friends!! I salute YOU!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha...those are some pretty priceless pictures. ;) :)

Norm and Barb said...

Ok, we need to talk about some of these pictures.... preferably the ones of myself!( LOL, And maybe also the one of poor george) ;) I had I BLAST lastnight. Thanks to you guys for being so comfortable to hang with!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love it! Well, I mean....loved being there....;p...the pics might take some getting used to. :)
Love you!
Maryrose

Anonymous said...

Aw, I absolutley love my friends!!! Great Pic's :)...great memories...great time! Love you girl. ~Tt :)

Anonymous said...

Everytime I look at the pic of George it strikes me funnier and funnier. It's absolutely priceless! I love it!
Maryrose

Esther said...

I know girl!! I love it!! somehow he can look so goofy but cute at the same time!! how is that fair?? i mean when i look goofy..... spare me!!!