Tuesday, January 6, 2009

hi ya'll...

Well i don't have much to say about the last week of my life other then it has been at times exceedingly enjoyable...and at times painfully frustrating.... So i just say Thank You Awesome God for loving me, humbling me, and carrying me!! And thank you totally cool friends- for your kindly love and support!!
Oh, on the 17th My bro Ivan n I leave for New Orleans with a van load of cousins and friends from Pa, to work with Christian Aid....So i'll be gone for 2 wkends. Please pray for us as you think about it, as it is an 18-20 hr drive. I'm totally looking 4ward to this(yay twila!:) and i will post with lotsa pics when i get back! ladidadida......(; As always~Me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...I hope I can do something like that sometime...:) have fun.

Anonymous said...

I am dieing to hear bout you trip hon...:) update soon k?? ;)

Anonymous said...

hey i thot ud have ur blog up an runnin by now. ive bin checkin it every day so far cuz i wanna c it as soon as u put the pixs on. i know ur busy, getting all those cds for everyone. =) im just buggin u... =)