Sunday, November 15, 2009

Breakthrough Concert


Hey !! I hope all my friends are doing great! I just want to let anybody who might be interested know that the Breakthrough country gospel group will be playing here in Greene this next Sat night at 7:00pm. They are from Lancaster, Pa and they are pretty well known down there. My cousin Jr Fisher is part of it....He plays the electric guitar and is a lead singer. They're all ex-amish or mennonite! Now we all think they're really good....but you're welcome to come and form your own opinions! Its a free thing just for some fun..... So if anyone has any questions just call or contact us anytime. Here's a picture of the flyer... I might try to upload one of their songs....maybe if i get it done;)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like something the Kings and Rutlers would get together for. :) I really miss you very much! I'm back in Indiana now...and probably will be here until maybe New Years.
Love you!
Maryrose

Justin said...

Esther, the Breakthrough concert was really great! I was so happy my family was able to hear them. Little Daisy Mae even stayed awake and listened with wide eyes!