Monday, July 13, 2009

Teresa Anne!!!!!!!

My new niece was born on June the 28th!! Teresa Anne Gerber 7lb 6oz, 201/2 in. long....... She's the cutest baby alive!!!! I got to spend almost a wk up in Ontaria with my sis and bro. in-law...... Twas awesome to help Emma out with housework and to hold Teresa lots n lots!!! I even got night duty time.... and i loved it!!...of course i knew i didn't have to keep doing it!:) She's got a head full of dark almost black hair....So adorable!!!!










Proud grandpa, mother, and auntie!!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, she's so CUTE! And her lovely Aunt looks positively radiant. ;-) Love ya girl!

Norm and Barb said...

I am so happy for ya'll! She is adorable!!! :)

Hannah ♥ said...

Es, she is such a cute little thing!!!!!! I just melted all over the place!!!!! ;) I love the picture of you, Emma, Teresa, and your dad...it came out nice! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! (call me soon, young lady!!!! hehehe) Hugz!